7. I am most excited to tote my new Eliza Gran basket. It was not easy to find as they were sold out everywhere. When I finally found one in-stock online, I couldn't purchase it fast enough.
8. These Graze snacks will be great for a mid-flight snack and at the pool / beach. I love that they come in easy-to-carry, portioned packages, which will fit perfectly in both my carry-on bag and beach tote.
9. At the beach, hydration is crucial. This stylish S'well bottle keeps drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours.
10. One-pieces are new territory for me. I purchased two from J. Crew this season and, I have to say, they are so flattering! This one in particular has a bow that can be tied in the front or back.
11. In need of new summer sunnies, I purchased my first pair of Illesteva sunglasses on our last trip to NYC. I will definitely be buying more!
12. Turkish T is best known for their towels; however, they also make great blankets and clothing. Whether you are going to the beach/pool, looking for a fun throw, or need a blanket for a picnic, these can do it all.